3 day diet plan
3 day diet plan
Registration Instructions for Choose My Plate SuperTracker
• Go to https://www.choosemyplate.gov/SuperTracker/default.aspx
• Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Create Your Profile.
• Complete steps 1-3, and click on the Submit button.
• Be sure to write down your user name and password, to ensure you can access the SuperTracker Web site later in the course.
• Search for food items or activities as needed to create a food intake or physical activity entry.
• Follow the instructions on the Web site to view reports and analyze your food intake or physical activity.
Assignment 1: Three Day Diet Analysis
Assignment: 3-Day Diet Analysis
Purpose of Assignment
Students set up an account with the SuperTracker website by using the registration instructions above.
Students document what they eat during a 3-day period by using the free food intake assessment tool located on https://www.choosemyplate.gov/SuperTracker/default.aspx
Schiff, Chapter 3: Planning Nutritious Diets
Do a 3 day diet analysis:
• Include a title page.
• Include a reference page.
• Include screen shots of final results of 3-day diet analysis.
• Describe current eating habits.
• Compare current diet to MyPlate including how many servings from each food group you consumed.
• Explain modifications to diet to best use the 6 classes of nutrients and recommended servings.
• Include some nutrient rich foods you can add to your daily diet.
• Explain how your new diet and nutrient intake will affect your current and future health.
• Include a 200- to 300-word paper to describe the above information.
• Correctly uses APA format