Topic: International Relations
the Assignment is 7 questions
6 questions should be answered shortly
1) what is meant by foreign policy as ” Exerting influence”? what are the instruments of the exerting influence ?
2) what are the sources of individual leaders beliefs about foreign policy?
3) why can distinction between democratic and non-democratic political systems be useful for the state-level of analysis?
4) what factors to be considered as important elements for the state-level of analysis?
5) what are dynamics of inter-departmental?
these two points should be discussed in two paragraphs.
– The role of officials is more important than that of national leaders in formulating foreign policy. This is because the officials are more professional than national leaders in foreign policy. Discuss in one page
– discuss the democratic peace theory with public opinion in foreign policy. Discuss in one page