to develop an innovative Food and Beverage business report from concept to ready for operation.
Topic: to develop an innovative Food and Beverage business report from concept to ready for operation.
Each student is to develop an innovative Food and Beverage business report from concept to ready for operation.
The following aspects are to be considered:
– Briefly describe the hospitality industry and the relevant hospitality service segment in which your new business will operate
– Identify and briefly explain four issues and two opportunities which the industry or the hospitality segment currently faces
– Briefly explain your new business concept – Apply the following marketing concepts to your new business idea (product, price, place, promotion and level of service)
– Explain why the business concept will work under current market conditions
– Explain how the business would be organised (hierarchy: simple, functional; centralization: centralised / decentralized power; and formalization: rigid / flexible rules, policies and procedures)
– List all the resources (inputs) you will require for your new business; identify their approximate cost (construct a budget)
– Explain how you will obtain the necessary funds for your new business
Please cover below topic thanks.
? Develop an innovative F&B business concept:
– Identify the ‘value’ proposition / business objectives
– Who will be your customers (key market segment(s)?
– Consider the business desirability / uniqueness
– How will you generate profits?
? People (staff / TM customers)
? The facility
? The Menu
? Skills / abilities / knowledge
? Brand name & reputation
make sure the location is in London and you write on the basis of UK industry please