Order DescriptionImagine you are a small-business owner seeking a federal business opportunity that falls in one of the following categories: competitive 8a, woman-owned,HUBZone, service-disabled veteran-owned.
1. Describe the small-business line of business (LOB).
2. Determine which federal government procurement opportunity is aligned with the LOB using the Federal Business Opportunities Website:https://www.fbo.gov.
3. Provide the firm’s current strategies and then assess the strategic success using financial figures or “soft” indicators as the background.
4. Develop a SWOT analysis (use a table) for the business to determine the internal and external factors in servicing the federal government and then provide a gap analysis (using the weaknesses and threats) in satisfying the expected requirements.
5. Using the federal.procurement process, create an action plan to fulfill the expected requirement based off the gap analysis.