1. Describe the significant professional responsibilities you have held.
2. State your professional goals and reasons for desiring to enroll in this MS program.
3. Describe the strengths you possess that will help you succeed in the program and in reaching your professional goals.
4. Indicate your personal research interests as specifically as possible, including any previous research experience you may have acquired.
5. If you are also applying for a Graduate Assistantship, please describe any previous teaching experience, or experience as a TA or RA. For more information about assistantships, please refer to the Graduate Handbook.