Gender in Politics
I would like a research paper on women’s role in” rel=”nofollow”>in politics over time. I want a research paper as to why over the past few hundred years some women have equal rights as
men to hold office/vote for example and why other women in” rel=”nofollow”>in the world can’t. Also what has taken so long for any progression they may have just gotten.
My hypothesis is that it is centered around religious beliefs and I would like to test that theory.
The next main” rel=”nofollow”>in focus on the paper will be on two Muslim middle-eastern countries and as to why even though the countries are basically the same and observe the same
religion, women’s political freedom vastly contrasts between the two. Saudi Arabia and Turkey is a suggestion. You may thin” rel=”nofollow”>ink of two better ones if you want.
The guidelin” rel=”nofollow”>ines for the paper will be as follows: 12 pt font, Times New Roman. Double spaced. Include title and page numbers. Section headin” rel=”nofollow”>ings (Mentioned at the
bottom). No cover page or abstract is required as this paper is supposed to be anonymous for gradin” rel=”nofollow”>ing.
10 full pages please plus an 11th page for references.
Introduction: (1-2 pages)
– topic + question
– method (most similar systems design or most different systems design)
– anticipation of results
– plan of the paper
Background/Theory (2/3 pages)
-literature and references on the problem and current thoughts on it come in” rel=”nofollow”>in here
-Basically where is your hypothesis comin” rel=”nofollow”>ing from?
-contribution (your own thoughts on the topic, explain” rel=”nofollow”>in the logic of your hypothesis, why it might be possible)
-derive an argument with sources
Method/Cases/Data (2/3 pages)
– the system you’re usin” rel=”nofollow”>ing (Most similar/different systems design) and examples in” rel=”nofollow”>in support
-justification (why choose this system, these countries, this data?)
– basically, why what you chose for to explain” rel=”nofollow”>in the political phenomenon is good
Results (2/3 pages)
-What can you in” rel=”nofollow”>infer
– observations, are x and y correlated?
– how accurate are your results really? (Don’t try and sell somethin” rel=”nofollow”>ing if it’s not true)
Conclusion (1 page or less)
– summary (brin” rel=”nofollow”>ing paper full circle and sum it up)
– limitations (opportunities for future research, opportunities for improvement because you didn’t thin” rel=”nofollow”>ink of everythin” rel=”nofollow”>ing)
– Implications (substantive) – should be objectively true. – Theoretical and real world.