Business and government
Commentators argue that a weak economic recovery following the global financial crisis looks likely to fuel a sense of social polarisation and a resurgence of populism in the coming decades.
Discuss the complexities that lay ahead for business, government and civil society in the context of the past and the future.
o Offer relevant evidence to support your point of view or opinion.
o Make consistent use of thorough referencing and clear bibliographic detail
o See attached Marking Scale for guidance regarding the standard expected from your essay within each marks band.
Need to specific country.
1. Air pollution from coal-fired power plants, industry lead to Climate change in U.K.
2. Regimes of spatial ordering in Brazil: Neoliberalism, leftist populism and modernist aesthetics in slum upgrading in Recife
• Avoid rhetorical language.
• Everything need to make sense.
• The important thing is to directly answer the question.
• Articles need to be logical and linear.
• 2,500 words ( not more than 2,750 words) (excludes end notes and reference list)
• Argument (need to be strong and clear idea)
• Do not copy sentences or text from any sources because this must upload on Turnitin website to check plagiarism. (paraphrase sentences)
• Must use complex sentences and academic vocabulary.
• Endnotes use for expanding the words, identify, theories which should relate to the topic .
• Avoid direct quote
• Should have Diagrams, Table or figure to explain context.
• Must use the Theories which I have provided.