Marketing and communication
Lеarning оutcomеs assessed:
• Identifу and exрlain the marketing concept, the marketing mix and the components of the marketing communications mix.
• Explain the relationship between the marketing environment, its impact upon organisational decision making and consumer behaviour.
• Discuss the factors that determine competitive advantage within organisations
• Explain key theories, concepts and models underpinning business communication to create effective communications.
• Examine and discuss organisational issues and challenges that impact on the effectiveness of business communication through the use of pre-defined criteria to assist in improving communication
within the organisation.
• Demonstrate an application of concepts and techniques related to business communication processes used within the workplace.