What are the benefits (e.g. cultural maintenance, provision of services, etc.) and challenges (e.g. exclusion, stereotyping/prejudice, etc.) of ethnic residential concentration in the suburb of Cabramatta?
1. Identify the impacts of migration upon social and cultural landscapes in Sydney.
2. Identify the benefits and challenges of ethnic residential concentration.
3. Understand the challenges presented by migrating to a new country.
4. Use photographic evidence to illustrate social and cultural processes.
5. Effectively and safely conduct fieldwork to gather data/evidence.
6. Identify, evaluate and utilise academic sources to produce a scholarly piece of writing