I am writing a Research report on Sound/Auditory Localization, please refer to the below method section for details of the experiment.
The research is to support the hypothesis:
As the relative amplitude of a sound in each ear is varied, the apparent location of that sound will vary systematically so that it appears to be located toward the
ear in which the amplitude is greatest
The apparent location with respect to the ear in which the amplitude is greatest will depend on how much greater the amplitude is in the ear than the other ear
I need assistance with writing the following sections for this research report:
Abstract: – 0.5 pages (no more than 250 words)
Introduction – 3 pages (approximately 900 – 1000 words)
Discussion – 1.5 pages (approximately 500-600 words) – discussion to include limitations and future directions
A good starting reference is:
• Sound localization in human listeners by John C. Middlebrooks and David M. Green (1991) Annual review of psychology Volume 42 1994 pp 135-159
Please also refer to the below texts.
• Cognitive Psychology and its Implications Eighth Edition – John R Anderson (2015)
The assignment should have at least 5-10 journal articles but they don’t have to be recent ones and:
• The literature must be relevant to the research conducted and discussed in the below Method section
• The literature must be clearly and concisely described.
• The literature must consistently demonstrate application to the topic
• The literature must have a well-integrated critical analysis
• The report should be written in language that is easy to understand