pertinent information targeted for novice Registered Nurses in the Australian Environment
write current and pertinent information targeted for novice Registered Nurses in the Australian Environment
1. Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a topic pertinent to the practice of a new graduate Registered Nurse in Australia
2. Develop an essay with an appropriate/effective theme and supporting evidence/theory on an assigned topic.
3. Apply published theory and evidence-based-practice to a theme. [NOTE: this involves the use of academic literature not a recitation of the published NMBA and ANMAC standards for Registered Nurse Practice]
4. Synthesise published material with the student’s own analysis to demonstrate appropriate discussion/conclusions.
5. Demonstrate professional communication at an exit level (final semesters of third year) in the accepted form of an Academic Assignment.