Sаlly is 18 yеars оld and recently became bothered by a rash that is itchy, red, inflamed, and dry. She also has scaly areas that she says are getting worse.The rash
is only around her umbilicus and on her elbows. Both of her parents have psoriasis, but she doesn’t believe this is the problem, because it appears different from her
parent’s lesions. She lives in Florida, is under a lot of stress in high school, and just recovered from a lingering upper respiratory infection (URI).
1. What do you anticipate the rash will look like? Using the internet search engine find an image that reflects what the patient is reporting and attach for all to
2. What are the risk factors for Sally getting psoriasis?
3. What diagnostic test might you order?
4. Name your top three differentials
5. What is the goal of therapy?
6. What would you order first to treat?
7. What follow up or referral is needed?