Child Development Analysis
The following post has two questions namely;
1.Child Development Analysis
choose and view a children’s movie of ?our choice, with a rating of G or PG onl?. Then you will analyze it according to a series of prompts.
provide an analysis of the movie that addresses the following areas:
provide a brief summary of the movie by including the following:
o The name of the movie.
o The year of its release.
o The movie’s rating, remembering that you should select a movie with a G or PG rating.
o The themes or messages of the film.
o The developmental age group that this film targets.
• Considering the developmental age group that you have identified as the target for this movie.
o Discuss the developmental task or crisis that is connected to this age group. One example may be autonomy versus shame and doubt.
o Discuss the developmental tasks that are identified through theory, including chronological, physical, behavioral, and mental tasks.
• Discuss how the chosen movie demonstrates the developmental tasks you have identified.
o Provide an example of how this is displayed. How does the movie depict the resolution of this crisis? For example, if looking at autonomy versus shame and doubt, how does the character move from
shame and doubt to the task of autonomy.
• What diversity issues does the movie address? Consider gender, race, class, ethnicity, sexuality, culture, spirituality, or others.
o Provide examples of the messages the movie provides about at least two diversity concepts that were relevant in the film.
• Discuss the key concepts of relationships between adults and children in relation to developmental theories of the age group you have identified.
o Provide an example of how the movie addressed relationships between adults and children.
• Provide a summary of how this assignment will assist you within your social work practice.
o Did you develop a new understanding of childhood development, theory, relationships, or culture?
o Provide examples of how you will integrate your understanding of child development into your practice.
2.The Economics of Sport
Write an essay in response to the following instruction.
In professional team sports, the objectives of the owners of clubs and franchises are often thought to have serious consequences for the structure and regulation of leagues. Use economic theory to
explain why this might be the case, and discuss the empirical evidence for this hypothesis.
Your essay should include the following:
• A discussion of the feasible objectives of owners of clubs in sports leagues. (Should account for about 10% of the essay)
• A theoretical section in which the statement above is subjected to an economic analysis. This section should include economic concepts/models used in the course. (Should account for about 40% of
• A section in which you subject the conclusions from the theoretical section with empirical evidence (i.e. data). (Should account for about 40% of the essay).
• A conclusion.