The main attraction of fixed and floating charge for a lender
The post is a combination of three assignments
2 Quantitative research design and sampling.
3 IT Infrastructure
If you were a manager of an international organization, why would it be critical your company develop an IT infrastructure using a 21st century strategy? How would
your business define security when developing its 21st century strategy?
Quantitative research design and sampling
The approach or design, is quantitative, also applies to EBP projects which is my PICO. Both quantitative and qualitative have different designs or traditions that
fall under these two broad categories.
Select a single-study quantitative research study article related to your specialty track FNP and provide the permalink to the article. (E.G. PICO QUESTION IS In
stroke patients, does participation in physical therapy after discharge as compared to non-participation facilitate recovery as manifested by independence with IADLS
over a 6 -month duration? )
Then discuss each of the following items.
• Identify whether the research study design is experimental, quasi experimental, or nonexperimental. Provide the rationale for your answer.
• Identify the appropriate representation for the research study article you selected using the nomenclature of X for intervention, O for observation and data
collection, and R for random a assignment to a research study group.
• Identify the type of sampling (probability vs. nonprobability) that was used in the research study article you selected.
• Identify one advantage and one disadvantage to the sampling type used (probability vs. nonprobability).
• Identify whether there was random assignment to research study groups in the research study article you have selected.
• If random assignment to groups was used, how does this strengthen the research study design?
NOTE: REFERENCES MUST BE WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS 2013 TO 2018 IN APA FORMAT WITH PERMALINK PROVIDE TO LOCATE THE ARTICLE. Minimum of two references and 300 words
“In the first place you have that which in a sense I suppose must be an element in the definition of a floating security, that it is something which is to float, not
to be put into immediate operation, but such that the company is to be allowed to carry on its business. It contemplates not only that it should carry with it the book
debts which were then existing but it contemplates also the possibility of those book debts being extinguished by a payment to the company, and that other book debts
should come in and take the place of those that had disappeared. That…seems to me to be an essential characteristic of what is properly called a floating security”
(Earl of Halsbury LC llingworth v Houldsworth  AC 355).
• Critically discuss this statement with reference to the key difference between fixed and floating charges.
• What do you consider to be the main attraction of fixed and floating charge for a lender?