Book analysis of the play HAMLET.
The following post has three assignments namely;
1.Book analysis of the play HAMLET.
1) What would the setting be? If I had to build the set for your version of Hamlet, how would you tell me to do that?
2) Who would Hamlet be? What kind of person? If he’s a prince of Denmark in the original, what is he in yours? Or is he a she in your adaptation??
3) What time period and where would you set the play?
4) What would be the circumstances? If Hamlet seeks revenge for his fathers death, what does he do in your adaptation of Hamlet? Why?
5) Tell us about your choices AND the reasoning behind your choices. No two students should have the same adaptation! And no one should set the play in Shakespeare’s time.” We are ADAPTING Hamlet!!
2.Federal mandate of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
You are the new CFO, of UMUC Medical Center, a 120 multi-skilled level three (3) healthcare facility. You have summoned a team of healthcare and business experts to assist with the process of
contract negotiating. Based on the federal mandate of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), prepare a proposal summarizing the team’s final recommendations in preparation for an upcoming meeting.
3.Benchmark – Evidence-Based Practice Project—Paper on Diabetes
Identify a research or evidence-based article that focuses comprehensively on a specific intervention or new diagnostic tool for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children.
summarize the main idea of the research findings for a specific patient population.