Food journal- Nutritional & excercise analysis
The following post has two assignments namely;
1.Food journal- Nutritional & excercise analysis
1. Create a food journal using the Food Tracker at choosemyplate.gov and record daily food intake for 5 consecutive days. Choose either beginning on a Thursday or beginning on a Sunday. You must
include one weekend day as one tends to eat differently on the weekends.
2. Also, record your daily exercise or activity for the same time period.
3. Following the 5-day period, analyze your diet according to the recommended daily requirements found on MyPyramid to obtain a personalized food guide. Then, make recommended changes based on your
findings. Continue to collect data for 5 more consecutive days beginning on a Thursday or Sunday.
4. Write a professional paper that reflects your diet analysis. Discuss modifications you have made based on the course learning as well as the modifications needed to improve health through
changes in diet and activity. See details below.
Describe the importance of blood vessels network to the body organs and how normal blood vessels are formed? Include to your answer the following key words:
• Vaculogenesis- arteriogenesis-angiogenesis
• endothelial cells (ECs) from precursors, endothelial cells
• Examples of normal physiological angiogenesis e.g embryonic development, adult
What is tumour angiogenesis? Include to your answer the following key words:
• Tumour microenvironment
• Tumour (Avascular phase, vascular phase)
• Tumour angiogenesis mechanisms (sprouting angiogenesis, vessel co-option, intussusception,vasculogenesis, Vasculogenic Mimicry)
Describe tumour Molecular mechanisms of angiogenesis? Include to your answer the following key words:
• Hypoxia- HIF genes
• Angiogenic Switch Mechanism
• List of the pro-angiogenic molecules and anti-angiogenic molecules e.g VEGF, VEGF-R,MMP
• Proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines
Describe the Physiological Angiogenesis steps in details? Include to your answer the following key words:
• Basement degradation, migration and proliferation of endothelial cells … etc
Describe the tumour dysfunctional blood vessels & consequences of the abnormalities on tumour immune response and treatment in details?
e.g Oversize diameter and chaotic layout create irregular blood flow .. etc
Describe the role of endothelial cells in immunosuppression in tumour microenvironment in details? Include to your answer the following key words:
• IMMUNOCHECKPOINT: PD-1 ,PD-L1, PD-L2, CD28, CD80
• VEGF, prostaglandin E2 (PGE2), TGF-, IL-6 and IL-10, IL-12
Describe the role of Monocytes & Tumour-Associated Macrophages in tumour angiogenesis and immune suppression in the tumour microenvironment in details ? Include to your answer the following key
• tumour microenvironment
• TAM M1 and M2
• Pro-angiogenic and anti-angiogenic molecules secreted by M1 and M2
Describe the role of Endothelial cells in leukocytes extravasation to the tumour microenvironment and tumour metastasis?