Threats to Internal and External Validity Based on Quantitative Research
The following post has three assignments namely;
1.Threats to Internal and External Validity Based on Quantitative Research
discuss the threats to internal validity and external validity as they apply to quantitative research in general, and in particular to how they apply to your mock study.
Address how you might minimize their effects.
Choose an international manufacturing firm within the industry of your own interest and submit a case report addressing some issues (company’s strategic decisions,describe the firm’s domestic and
foreign operations,explain the concepts of quality, speed..
Addressing the following issues:
• Identify and critically discuss the company’s strategic decisions.
• State what transformed and transforming resources are used in the production process.
• Describe the firm’s domestic and foreign operations.
• Explain the concepts of quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost and relate them to
the firm’s competitiveness and operations.
• Suggest a process for the design of new products.
3.Capitalism and Freedom
55 years ago Milton Friedman asked in “Capitalism and Freedom”: “How do we keep the government we create from becoming a Frankenstein that will destroy the very freedom we establish it to
protect?” How will you answer this questions in the current environment? What would you advise the President and Congress to focus on during 2018? Why do you believe that your proposals strengthen
the foundations of the global free enterprise system?