The united Arab Emirates
the united Arab emirates
The post combines three asighnments
1:the united Arab Emirates
write a 21st century diplomatic report for the united Arab emirates and how to president it to your foreign minister what will you do on this report and what you dont
2: Description of Focus/Topic
1. Begin with a title page.
2. Describe your context (setting) ( LAKE STEVENS MIDDLE SCHOOL IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
A.The community (i.e., rural, urban, or suburban) and its demographics and economics; and
B.The school (i.e.,elementary, middle, or secondary) and its enrollment, demographics,and
economics (e.g., free/reduced lunch).
3. Identify your proposed focus/topic employing “Limiting a Topic” (Mertler, 2016, pp. 34-36).
4. Express your rationale for selecting the focus/topic employing the “Preliminary Considerations for
Selecting a Topic” (Mertler, 2016, pp. 34-36). The rationale needs to (a) be aligned with the school
improvement plan, district, or agency goals,and (b) supported with research.
5. Explain how you are demonstrating research ethics in this assignment employing the “Preliminary
Considerations for Selecting a Topic” (Mertler, 2016, pp. 56-58). Support your explanation using
references to a professionaland/or state code of ethics.
6. Cite and reference your work as appropriate.
3: Access to Primary Care for All?
To what extent is primary care accessible to all populations in this country?
Answer the following in your discussion:
What are the main barriers to accessing primary care?
What is being done to solve this problem?
What else can be done?
How are NPs making a difference?
What does the literature say about the NPs ability to provide primary care?
What does the literature report as comparisons between primary care provided by an NP versus a physician?