The difference between an informative presentation and a persuasive one
The following post has three assignments namely;
1.The difference between an informative presentation and a persuasive one
Explain what is the difference between an informative presentation and a persuasive one? Provide an example in your response.
2.Definition of creativity
Discuss in relation to the following definition of creativity: “Creativity is a productive activity whereby objects, processes and ideas are generated from antecedent conditions through the agency
of someone, whose knowledge to do so comes from somewhere and the resultant novel variation is seen as a valued addition to the store of knowledge in at least one social setting”
3.A Journey of Curricular [En]Visioning (PART IV: SYNTHETICAL)
1. How do you see your future present in the past, your past in your future, and your present a part of both your past and your future?
2. As you conceptualize your past, present, and future, how do they stand apart?
3. What are the themes that you can identify across the three?
1. Where have your intellectual interests, as well as what you’ve learned in this course and others, lead you, perhaps even freed you, to conceptualize the three areas and then interpret them for
meaning? (What is this means is your PhD program is part of your story, but it has also provided you intellectual skills and language in which you are able to name the past, present, and future and
the influences in those areas.)
2. How do your conceptualizations and realizations of temporal spaces (my past, present and future) through this activity move you toward thinking deeply about curriculum for a diverse society
rather than accepting or unconsciously supporting presentism and standardization?