Ireland’s Entry into International Business
The post is a combination of two asighnments
International Business – Research Paper
select a country involved in international business.
• Discuss the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) confronted by the country when entering in the international arena.
2: Project Management Quality Risk &
based on SimProject, which is a Project Management software simulation that is accessible via the Worldwide Web. provide the opportunity to apply the knowledge you
have gained in project management by leading a project in a simulated business environment:
2:Work with Physician for Maximum Reimbursement
instructions are listed below:
AHS1650-6 Work with Physician to Achieve Maximum Reimbursement
Objectives: Assist the physician to achieve maximum reimbursement through proper documentation of
procedures and diagnostic coding and proper utilization of the E & M codes.
Scenario: The physician you work for is new. For the first time he/she has a single provider practice.
The doctor is concerned that the reimbursement for the office is not the same as fellow physicians with
the same patient load, specialty and demographics. Because you helped reduce cost through better
inventory control and management of the office, the doctor want’s your help in determining how to
increase revenue through reimbursements.
Assignment: Using tactful language, write a paper recommending how the provider and members of
the practice can improve the reimbursement rate for the work being performed. At a minimum you
must address, proper charting and documentation, scheduling, diagnosis codes, procedure codes,
evaluation and management codes to include counseling on preventive medicine, and completion of
CMS 1500 and insurance claim forms. Then talk about another element that would effect reimbursement..
1. Each requirement of the procedures for a competency will carry an assigned point value pf 10.
2. The point value will reflect how well you covered the topic. 10 meaning you covered the topic
completely to 0 meaning you did not cover it at all.
3. Total score will determine passing or failing following Delta’s policy for grading and scoring
4. MA Students are required to pass all competencies with a minimum score of 75%
5. There should be a total of 7 subjects in my paper and on the outline:
Evaluation and Management Codes
CMS 1500 and Insurance Forms