The following post has three assignments namely;
1. Clinical Diagnosis
1. To what extent is the client’s problem a function of stresses imposed by his or her current life roles or development.
2. To what extent is the client’s problem a function of situational stress or of a traumatic event?
3. To what extent is the client’s problem a function of Impairments in his or her ego capacities or of developmental difficulties or dynamics.
4. To what extent is the client’s problem a function of the lack of environmental resources or supports or of a lack of fit between his or her inner capacities and external circumstances?
Think of a team of which you have been a member. Based on your readings in this unit, briefly describe the team dynamics and interaction of team members. How successful was the team in accomplishing team goals? Based on our coursework, what do you believe attributed to your team’s success or lack thereof?
3.Halon and Inert Gas Design
1. Determine the weight of HFC-227ea required to protect an enclosure 20 ft. wide, 40 ft. long, and 8 ft high, at an ambient temperature of 60oF, and an elevation of 6,000 ft., using a 9% design concentration.