The post comprises three asighnments
Complete the following table.
• Review the steps of the communication model on in Ch. 1 of Business Communication. (See arrangement below)
• Identify one personal or business communication scenario.
• Describe each step of that communication using your personal or business scenario. Use detailed paragraphs in the boxes provided.
Steps of communication model Personal or business scenario
1. Sender has an idea.
2. Sender encodes the idea in a message.
3. Sender produces the message in a medium.
4. Sender transmits message through a channel.
5. Audience receives the message.
6. Audience decodes the message.
7. Audience responds to the message.
8. Audience provides feedback to the sender.
Discuss how mobile technology is changing the practice of business communication.
Define ethical communication. In the digital age, explain how the widespread use of social media has increased the attention given to the issue of transparency.
Give an example of how mobile communication can be used to in a business setting.
3:Pediatric case study
Find any Pediatric case study with ethical dilemma and write the paper about it, or use this case:
a teenage girl with cancer receiving chemo, and my preceptor told me that although she had no insurance, her parents would bring her to the ER each week for her nausea. However, they would always do this on the same day she had her next chemo appt so that she would be a direct admit from the ER and had to be treated. assume that her family was struggling financially, but were willing to do whatever necessary to get her the chemo. Idk if that’s something that could apply here?? look up the laws in your state as far as minors being able to seek tx for STDs and pregnancy without their parents consent??