TECHNOLOGY and SCHOOL
The following post has two assignments namely;
1.TECHNOLOGY and SCHOOL
Answer the following questions:
• What are the differences in student and teacher use of technology? How has this evolved?
• What further expectations should be in place in classroom use of technology?
• What staff development might be indicated by this video?
• What social media concerns should be addressed at the school level? How might this best occur?
• How will you, as a teacher role model, best address the needs of your students in technology use?
2.The impact of culture on parenting, and the other on the impact of class or socioeconomic status.
Part 1: Culture has a major impact on how children are raised. While this course focuses primarily on parenting in the United States, it is important to recognize that we are part of a larger, global community. For this discussion, identify a foreign country and do a web search about the family and parenting practices that are impacted by culture. Respond to the following questions:
1) Within the country you have selected, what are some common cultural practices related to family and parenting and what impact does this have on the development of children? (Name several relevant practices)
Respond to the following:
1) Compose a 2 paragraph response about what important lessons you took away from this exercise regarding what it means to be poor or lower class in this country. Provide some examples of the difficult choices you had to make as part of this activity.