Writing a research paper
The following post has three assignments namely;
1.Writing a research paper
1. Define each and distinguish between peer-reviewed journals and non-peer-reviewed journals. What is another term that can be used for a peer-reviewed journal? What is meant by popular sources
2. Why should you use peer-reviewed journals when writing a research paper? In other words, discuss the advantage(s) of using a peer-reviewed journal when writing a research paper?
3. Why is Wikipedia a very poor source for obtaining material for a research paper?
4. What is plagarism and what are some things that can be done to avoid it?
5. Identify and list three (3) peer-reviewed sociology journals.
6. Identify and list three (3) non-peer-reviewed journals.
2.How Walter defines being a “man”
Using textual support, describe how Walter defines being a “man” at the start of the play. You may address topics like: who defines what it means to be a good “man”? how does a man act, or what
qualities does he have? what is the alternative to being a man? Does his view of masculinity change by the end of the play? Why or why not? And, if it does, what is the new definition?
3.The Prometheus myth
State the first Element of Mythology in The Prometheus Myth. Cite evidence from the elements of mythology. Cite evidence from the Prometheus myth. Explain and analyze evidence from the Prometheus
myth. State the second Element of Mythology in The Prometheus myth. Cite evidence from The Elements of Mythology. Cite evidence from the Prometheus myth. Explain and analyze evidence from the