Business in the media sector (Osterwalder BMC)
The following post has two assignments namely;
1. Business in the media sector (Osterwalder BMC)
write a realistic businessplan about a potential business in the media sector (eg. expanding from the US to European, German, or Asian market). According to the Osterwalder Business Model Canvas.
Cite every reference used (quotes, thoughts, statistics, pictures,…) in APA with the bibliography on the last page.
1. Executive Summary (0,5 pages)
2. Explicit description of the product or service
3. Explanation of the business model with the Osterwalder Business Model Canvas
Business Model Canvas (English)
a. Customer Segments
b. Value Proposition (USP)
d. Customer Relationship
e. Revenue Structure
f. Key Resources
g. Key Activities
h. Key Partners
i. Cost Structure
4. Competitive analysis (with 2 major competitors)
5. Marketing concept
6. Finance plan for 5 years, showing where the business is going (expectations of costs and revenues) KPIs
7. Assessment of risks
8. Conclusion (0,5 pages)
2.THE ROLE FOR EACH OF THE THREE LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT IN AUSTRALIA IN HELPING QUEENSLAND ADAPT TO CLIMATE CHANGE?
WHAT SHOULD BE THE ROLE FOR EACH OF THE THREE LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT IN AUSTRALIA IN HELPING QUEENSLAND ADAPT TO CLIMATE CHANGE?
1. What are the key climate change adaptation issues that need to be addressed in
2. What powers* are granted to each level of government under the Australian
Constitution and Queensland Local Government Act that could be used to address
3. What should be the role of the Commonwealth (national) government?
4. What should be the role of the Queensland state government?
5. What should be the role of the local governments in Queensland?
6. How could these three levels of government work together to develop and deliver
more appropriate, effective and efficient climate change adaptation policies?
7. How would what you propose improve each step of the policy cycle?