Becoming Change Agents and Internal Consultants
The following post has three assignments namely;
1.Becoming Change Agents and Internal Consultants
• Write a 3–4-page analysis of HR professionals functioning as change agents and supporting organizations as internal consultants.
Conduct abook review of the given pages below;
JaHyun Kim Haboush, 1991: pp. 84-110
“The Confucianization of Korean Society” in Gilbert Rozman, ed.,
The East Asian Region: Confucian Heritage and its Modern Adaptation- Princeton
3.Where is the healthcare industry heading in the new millennium
Read the following articles:
Anonymous. (2002). 2002 AHA Environmental Assessment; Hospitals & Health
Networks, Chicago; Sep 2002; Vol. 76, Iss. 9; pg. 59.
Anonymous. (2000). Health industry leaders should note eight forces, strategic
assessment report advises; Health Care Strategic Management, Chicago; Jun 2000;
Vol. 18, Iss. 6; pg. 5.
Coile, R. C. (2000). Millennium outloolc Focused factories vs. a global perspective;
Frontiers of Health Services Management, Ann Arbor; Spring 2000; Vol. 16, Iss. 3; pg.
Friedman, S., & Draper, A. (2001). Strategic planning: Going beyond the basics;
Trustee,Chicago; Feb 2001; Vol. 54, Iss. 2; pg. 17.
Hudson, T. (1995). Scoping out 1995; Hospitals 8. Health Networks, Chicago; Jan 5,
1995 ; Vol. 69, Iss. 1; pg. 21.
You must answer the following questions within your essay:
1. What were the major trends perceived for the health care industry in the 19903?
2. Which of them did NOT materialize?
3. What were the major trends perceived for the health care industry in the 200os (look
at the trends to 2010)?
4. Which of them did NOT materialize?