Steps of a trial
The following post has three assignments namely;
1.Steps of a trial
a. Identify and explain each of the steps of a trial from voir dire to sentencing.
b. In your explanation, explain the adversarial process.
c. Explain who has the burden of proof in a criminal/civil case.
2.Heritage of liberty in US
Has the US swung too far away from its heritage of liberty in its quest for security? Did the recent Supreme Court rulings on illegally obtained evidence, limiting Miranda rights, limiting habeas
corpus, etc., go too far? Is the Patriot Act a necessar
3.”active” data warehousing as it is applied at Continental Airlines.
1. Describe “active” data warehousing as it is applied at Continental Airlines. Does Continental apply active or real-time warehousing differently than this concept is normally described?
2. In what ways does real-time data warehousing fit with the Continental strategy and plans?
3. Describe the benefits of real-time data warehousing at Continental.
4. What elements of the data warehousing environment at Contiental are necessary to support the extensive end-user business intelligence application development that occurs?
5. What special issues about data warehouse management (e.g., data capture and loading for the data warehouse (ETL processes) and query workload balancing) does this case suggest occur for real-
time data warehousing? How has Continental addressed these issue