The sources of capital
The sources of capital
The post consists two asighnments
1: Describe the sources of capital available to firms and estimate the cost for various sources
Essay Objective: Describe the sources of capital available to firms and estimate the cost for various sources.
Introduction: Financial planning is about developing strategies to help you manage your financial affairs and meet your life goals. Business financial planning
determines how a business will afford to achieve its strategic goals and objectives that are aligned to the mission and vision.
Deliverables: 3-page essay
questions to be answered:
• What is the difference between the coupon rate and the current market interest rate of a bond?
• What is the difference between a mutual fund and a mutual fund family?
• What is the difference between a preferred stock dividend and a common stock dividend, if any?
Describe and explain to the reader what the above financial planning items are and answer the questions.
Step 3: Conclusion Summary
summarize business financial planning and share your thoughts about business financial planning.
A. Reflect on the comprehensive health assessment you performed on a fictitious patient by doing the following:
1. Discuss the strategy you used to assess your patient’s social determinants.
a. List five key questions you used to assess social determinants.
b. Explain what you would add to the patient’s plan of care based on the patient’s responses to key questions in A1a.
2. Explain how your patient’s economic stability affects his or her access to healthcare, including each of the following points:
• socioeconomic status
• employment status
• housing stability
3. Analyze how your patient’s educational status affects his or her health.
a. Analyze how your patient’s health literacy affects his or her health.
b. Discuss the healthcare barriers and opportunities the patient might face because of his or her educational status.
4. Analyze how the patient’s health and healthcare status affect his or her quality of life.
5. Explain how the patient’s neighborhood and environment affect his or her access to health.
a. Compare the healthcare (e.g., quality, access, outcomes) of a patient living in a low-income area is likely to receive with the healthcare of a patient living in a
high-income area is likely to receive.
b. Discuss how access to healthcare differs for patients living in rural versus urban areas.
c. Discuss how a patient’s neighborhood affects his or her access to healthy food options.
B. Discuss why social determinants need to be addressed in your comprehensive health assessment.
1. Based on the assessment, identify three highest priority social determinants that affect your patient.
2. Based upon the three chosen social determinants, develop a patient plan of care.
a. Explain how you would implement your plan based upon the social determinants identified.
b. Identify any barriers to implementing the interventions from part B2.
c. Discuss who needs to be involved in the interventions (e.g., healthcare practitioners, community members, family).
3. Explain how you would evaluate the effectiveness of your patient’s plan of care.
4. Summarize the impact of social determinants on your patient’s overall well-being.
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.