The post has two asighnments
1. It is time to take inventory and ask yourself some questions. What is your career vision? Be specific and honest. Where do you want to work? What are your short term and long term goals (give timeline). What are the most important things you are looking for? Discuss your desires for salary, vacation, sick leave, CME allowance, medical benefits, retirement, etc. Perhaps you have a niche such as managing chronic diseases in patients over 65 years old.
2. Next, describe your ideal work situation. Is it a rural clinic or major trauma center? Who is your target patient population? Do you have a passion for a particular population or specialty? What schedule do you want? What are the priorities in your career right now? Where do you see your career in five years?
3. How do you plan on researching opportunities (whether looking for employment or independent practice site)? List several methods such as job fairs, the Web, and medical employment agencies.
4. Networking is essential for today’s healthcare provider. Discuss your networking ideas. What Internet resources might you use to network and connect with other healthcare providers?
5. How will you prepare for the interview? What specific steps will you take?
6. Imagine you are starting your own practice. What population will it serve? How will you market your practice? What personnel will you need to hire? How will you obtain funding? Will you be open extended hours to meet the needs of working patients? Will you be the sole provider, or will you hire other providers?
2:What is the Importance of military card
3:Performing Arts Audition Essay
1. When and how did your interest in the performing arts, in general, develop? Specifically, when and how did your interest in the Academy for the Performing Arts program (APA) develop? 2. What are your expectations and what experiences do you wish to gain from your involvement in APA? 3. What do you have to offer, and how will your involvement be a benefit to APA? 6. Anything else you want us to know about you