Safety Score Improvement Plan
The following post has two assignments namely;
1.Safety Score Improvement Plan
• Write a 3–5 page safety score improvement plan for mitigating concerns, addressing a specific patient-safety goal that is relevant to quality patient care. Determine what a best evidence-based practice is and design a plan for resolving issues resulting from not maintaining patient safety.
• Competency 1: Identify nursing leadership priorities using a systems perspective.
o Identify a patient safety issue.
• Competency 2: Apply systems theory and systems thinking to facilitate health care delivery and patient outcomes.
o Apply systems thinking to explain how current policies and procedures may affect a safety issue.
o Explain a strategy to collect information about the safety concern.
o Explain a plan to implement a recommendation and monitor outcomes.
o Recommend an evidence-based strategy to improve the safety issue.
• Competency 4: Evaluate how power relates to health care organizational structure, behavior, and leadership.
o Describe the influence of nursing leadership in driving the needed changes.
• Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is consistent with the expectations of a nursing professional.
o Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.