Risk and Quality Management
The following post has three assignments namely;
1.Risk and Quality Management
Office Move: Cause and Effect (Fishbone) Diagram Exercise
You are in charge of managing a project to relocate an office from one building to another. The new building is located three kilometers from the old one. Your job is:
• to schedule the move
• to make sure the old building is prepared for the move (e.g., to reserve use of elevators)
• to make sure the new building is prepared for the move (e.g., to reserve use of elevators)
• to make sure all employees are aware of their responsibilities to help the move to go well
• to handle all the financial arrangements associated with the move
• to handle all contractual arrangements associated with the move
• to arrange for the moving company to pack, transport, and unpack the furnishings being moved.
Using the information supplied here, create a cause-and-effect diagram that describes the move effort.
2.How climate has changed the way we understand
How has climate change changed the way we understand the relationship between economic growth and development?
3.Barriers in Strategic Planning
Write an explanation of strategies you would use to minimize or address barriers, including resistance to change, related to your strategic plan (Barrier: Training staff on home based telehealth,
Barrier: Obtaining equipment for home based telehealth, Barrier: Veterans willing to participate and meeting criteria to participate in home based telehealth). Explain how you would promote
stakeholder involvement for your proposed change, and encourage them to become change champions. Course project is: Home based Telehealth for Veterans in Primary Care Setting