Comparison and evaluation of international education policy,practices and support services
The following post has two assignments namely;
1.Comparison and evaluation of international education policy,practices and support services
1. Make a note of what you would like to know about the policies in place in different countries and institutions in relation to international education. What do you know about New Zealand’s policies? Your school’s? Your institution?
2.Confessions: Ethical Dilemmas
Read the scenario provided below. After reading the scenario. you will prepare a response through the views
of three critical lenses. The first critical lens will be from the perspective of a law enforcement personnel. The
second critical lens
will be from the view of a member of a neighborhood association. The third critical lens will be from the view
of a close relative to the suspect. From each critical lens, you are to answer the following questions and
provide justification for your
‘I. Can any aspect of the scenario be classified as hearsay?
2. Do any hearsay exemptions or exceptions apply?
3. Did the suspect provide a confession?
4. Was the confession given freely and voluntarily?
5. Was the Miranda rule correctly applied?
6. Are there any exceptions to the Miranda warning requirement that applies?
7. Would the confession be admissible at trial?