The following post has two assignments namely;
Research into the impact of salinity on structures in Australia. Your report is to include the following:
– Causes and Effects of salinity
– Predominant locations of saline soils in Australia
– How buildings, particularly masonry elements, are built to resist impact
– Common ways to reduce impact
– Explanation on the difference between medium and high impact damp proofing membranes
– Examples of how government authorities are trying to manage this issue
– Photos showing the impact of salinity on buildings
Respond to the following questions using evidence from Bunton’s The Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: A Very Short Introduction.
1. What have been the primary obstacles to peace since 1967 from the Israeli perspective? Consider that these obstacles may have changed in priority over time. Ground them in their historical
2. What have been the primary obstacles to peace since 1967 from the Palestinian perspective? Consider that these obstacles also may have changed in priority over time. Ground them in their
3. At the end of Martin Bunton’s book, he suggests two possibilities for a lasting peace between Palestinian Arabs and Israeli Jews. Describe these possibilities and state which one you think is
more likely to occur given the situation as it exists today (especially with the presence of ever-expanding Israeli West Bank settlements). Why do you take this position (offer supporting evidence
from your reading of Bunton)?