The Textiles Industry
The Textiles Industry
The post contains two asighnments
1:Child Labour within the Textiles Industry
A draft needed bef?re Dec 20th.
– T?tle page ?ncludes title ?f Dissertation, image, module code (TEX6002) and either ?our student number or your name.
– Contents list (including page numbers)
– Individual chapters (usually 3 or 4 depending on your subject and structure). It usually helps if these are named but they can be titled chapter 1, chapter 2 etc) (again your choice).
– Conclusion – this is important and needs to be more than a couple of paragraphs as it consolidates the outcome of your research.
– Image list – images within the body of the text are labelled fig. 1, fig 2 etc. and named (but not given the full reference). The image list provides the full reference for the attribution of the image. It would be fig 1, named, page … and then reference. Some choose to add a small thumbnail of the image but this is optional (your choice again!)
– Annotated Bibliography (very important). The annotations can be brief (3/ 4/5 lines) to provide a snapshot of relevance. You do not include every book you’ve read – only those relevant to the topic. These are your secondary research sources.
– Appendix (numbered) – a record of each primary research activity. E.g. Appendix 1 – title, date, record. Appendix 2 – title, date, record etc.
2: Husserl and Heidegger
The quest to understand the lived experience and the philosophical structures of experience and consciousness is the focus of a movement that began in the early years of the 20th Century. The movement is called phenomenology because the movement explores the lived experience of phenomena. Edmund Husserl and Martin Heidegger were two of the prominent philosophers who developed this method of inquiry though each took a significantly different philosophical approach to understanding human experience. discuss the psychology research methods that emerged from the philosophies of Husserl and Heidegger and the researchers who developed those methods.
discuss both the phenomenological research methods in psychology that emerged from the philosophies of Husserl and Heidegger and the theorists/psychologists who developed those methods. Include the following in your paper:
1. A discussion of at least two phenomenological research methods that emerged from the phenomenological philosophy of Husserl. What were the central tenets of each method? What is known about the theorists/psychologists who developed each method?
2. A discussion of at least two phenomenological research methods that emerged from the phenomenological philosophy of Heidegger. What were the central tenets of each method? What is known about the theorists/psychologists who developed each method?
3. A CONTRAST of the primary differences among the phenomenological research methods identified above. How does each method address approaches to data gathering, data analysis, and the role of the researcher?
4. A research-based statement of and rationale for the method you believe allows the best understanding of human experience.