Civil Rights Movement from the Brown v. Board decision into and including the Black Power Movement
Using the textbook and the following resources, trace the development of the Civil Rights Movement from the Brown v. Board decision into and including the Black Power Movement. Make sure to present a thesis at the beginning of your essay:
Address the following questions in your essay:
· What various strategies were adopted by civil rights leaders?
· How did civil rights activists bring the movement to national attention?
· Why was the federal government reluctant to fully support the movement?
· What role did the federal government eventually play in the movement?
· What successes were achieved?
· Why did the movement eventually lose momentum?