Submit a 10-page concept paper with APA standard annotations on an approved topic (see pre-approved topics below).
In week 7 students will write an Essay from your week 4 concept paper to support the reasoning for choosing ONE topic for the final project. You are going to write an Essay from your proposal.
Submit a 10-page concept paper (coversheet, introduction and reference page do not count) IAW APA format on an approved topic (see pre-approved topics). Paper organization will include (use as headings):
• Introduction – provides a broad or abstract intention, including the research goals and objectives. The introduction must contain a thesis. Thesis is clearly defined and well-constructed to help guide the reader throughout the assignment. Student builds upon the thesis of the assignment with well-documented and exceptional supporting facts, figures, and/or statements.
• Relevance and Significance.
• References (at least ten).
• The overall similarity index must be less than 15% match.
• No single source shall have a similarity index above 2%.
Pre-approved research topics
• Identity Theft
The paper must by at least 10 pages double-spaced and 2000 words
1″ margin all around
Black12 point fonts (Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier)
Correct APA format citations
Graphics are allowed but do not apply for the minimum page count.
A minimum of ten(10) references are needed. May use previous reference from concept paper.
The paper is automatically submitted to Turnitin to against plagiarism. The paper must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 15% max originality index, and 2% per individual source match are allowed).