An Integrated Life
1. Identify an issue in the readings that provoked a significant response from you.
2. Identify the context of the author and indicate how this might shape his/her views.
3. Consider that author’s experiences (as well as your own)
4. Reflect on why you think it is that this reading or issue prompted your response. Be open to whether or not the authors ideas are true and how they may have challenged or confirmed some prior belief you may have had.
5. Consider how you might apply this perspective to the ways in which you think and act moving forward