Create the following sections:
1. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Strategy) — Describe your strategic position in the market and what differentiates the products or services you sell.
2. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Implementation) —Describe how you will develop a loyal customer base for the products or services you sell.
3. Management Summary —List the key members of the management team and describe their responsibilities (including brief bios).
4. Financial Section (Summary Income statement) — Provide a profit and loss statement summary by year and project the profit and loss data out three years. 5
. Financial Section (Rationale and Assumptions) — Provide a detailed breakdown of the rationale and assumptions supporting the revenue and cost data.
6. Executive Summary Section — Highlight the key points of the business plan. Address all sections of the plan in summary fashion.
The point of this examination is to fundamentally assess the blend of two business methodology strategies; Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and the Strategic Group Analysis. The exposition will regularly allude to these terms and it will be along these lines apropos to clear up these at this beginning time. Current issues in the business world will likewise be distinguished and identified with the hypothesis. Constraints of these systems will be illustrated and conclusions drawn. Watchman’s Five Forces Analysis depends on the idea that the key target for any association ought to be to pick up advantage over its rivals, it isn’t the business that an association is in that matters, however where it needs to contend regarding the idea of the opposition. This opposition is given by the idea of the competition between existing firms, the risk of potential contestants and substitutes and the dealing intensity of both the providers and purchasers (Lowson, 2002). Key gatherings have been characterized by Finlay (2>