Create the following sections:
1. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Strategy) — Describe your strategic position in the market and what differentiates the products or services you sell.
2. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Implementation) —Describe how you will develop a loyal customer base for the products or services you sell.
3. Management Summary —List the key members of the management team and describe their responsibilities (including brief bios).
4. Financial Section (Summary Income statement) — Provide a profit and loss statement summary by year and project the profit and loss data out three years. 5
. Financial Section (Rationale and Assumptions) — Provide a detailed breakdown of the rationale and assumptions supporting the revenue and cost data.
6. Executive Summary Section — Highlight the key points of the business plan. Address all sections of the plan in summary fashion.