U.S. state legislators use of mental health
• Social workers’ critical role in an urban trauma center
• Are psychiatrists ready for health care reform? Survey results
• How U.S. state legislators use mental health research findings
• Patterns of antipsychotic prescribing to young children: national data
• Provide an introduction that lists the main points and describes how you will go about addressing the main issues in the assignment.
• Identify and explain reasons why there has been a significant rise in mental health issues in prison settings.
• Based on our readings and videos describe some methods of providing mental health care in prison settings and also some of the challenges of providing mental health care in prison settings.
• Based on our readings and videos provide some ideas for techniques to help the rehabilitation of incarcerated individuals, aid in their reintegration into their local community upon release from prison and/or reduce recidivism rates.