• Explain the purpose of performance appraisal.
• Answer the question, Who should do the appraising?
• Discuss the pros and cons of at least eight performance appraisal methods.
• Explain how to conduct an appraisal feedback interview.
• Define career management and discuss career assessment tools.
• List the elements in performance management.
Through the intuitive oral, I found out about the detainees’ predicament in Plato’s buckle moral story. In the purposeful anecdote, there are detainees, tied, and confronting a divider with a fire behind them. Items are held up, throwing shadows on the dividers. The detainees are just ready to see the anticipated shadows; in this way, the detainees could mix up these shadows for the real world. On the off chance that a detainee were to be discharged and leave the surrender, they would be blinded by the light and understand their blunder. A repeating theme in Sophocles’ Oedipus the King is sight and visual deficiency and this theme is uncovered as the detainees in the purposeful anecdote are reflected by the characters amid their voyage to illumination. Right off the bat, Tiresias, in connection to Plato’s give in moral story, is the person outside of the give in who is all-knowing, understanding the deception of what the detainees see. His insight into in all actuality clear as it is Tiresias who uncovers O>