1. List some of your beliefs that you hold about the world, about health, about healthcare
2. Complete the Values Clarification Exercise attached to this study guide. What are your top values?
3. Define the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic values? Give an example of each based on your beliefs list and values exercise.
4. Define overt versus covert values? Which of your values have formed as covert values and which overt values?
5. What are your thoughts regarding the Origins of Morality research as seen in the video? What similarities are evident in this video compared with the moral developmental theory of Gilligan and
Kohlberg? What are the differences? How do you think understanding moral development might affect your understanding of ethics?
English is the dialect of survival in the present skirmish of life .This commonness of English dialect came because of the British colonizing developments beforehand and the present prudent and political intensity of English talking nations that forced themselves and thus forced their dialect on the globe. The exposition will incorporate the reasons for the strength of English on the planet, its part on the planet and in my life and also the negative consequences of this predominance. The present far reaching of the English dialect worldwide is evident from the immense number of its clients which is around 1.8 billion speakers  , and additionally the expanding rate of its students which approaches a billion. This astounding enthusiasm for learning English which can be seen from the gigantic number of its students mirrors the main job it plays in our present reality. This driving job has different angles. For example, the globalized world that English made, presents a method for associating the en>