Turn Around Time In Utilization Management
The project goal is for utilization management departments to improve efficiency and reduce the turnaround time (TAT) of cases reviews by concurrent review nurses without a significant decrease in their productivity using the new workflow process. In relationship to the PICOT question, the outcome of this project is for utilization management department to improve their approval or denial of healthcare services thus increasing their efficiency and reducing the TAT of cases reviews by concurrent review nurses without a significant decrease in their productivity using new workflow process.
Please help address the following questions.
1. Provides information on the significance of the problem, such as the following: incidence and/or prevalence of Turn around time in cases review in Utilization management.
2. National data and quality/regulatory expectations -look up in case of management data online and write about
3. Impact on the patient, family, and health care system, find the study that addresses these concerns when it comes to Turn Around Time TAT and write about it.
4. Financial implications find a study that addresses these concerns when it comes to TAT and writes about it
5. Cultural, healthcare policy, quality, safety, legal, ethical implications if pertinent. find a study that addresses these concerns when it comes to Turn Around Time (TAT) and write about it.