Instructions: Follow the steps below, and answer all questions in a MS Word document.
- My True Colour Description
• List your true colour, and describe your top 2 characteristics, 2 likes, 2 needs, 2 skills, 2 strengths & 2 potential weakness. To determine your true colour, refer to the Score Sheet we completed in the last few days. For the description, refer to the PD at school hand out.
- How I will use True Colours as a Leader
• As a future leader, describe how you will support and inspire EACH of the 4 colours to work hard and accomplish objectives. Refer to the PD at school hand out, and address the likes, needs, skills and strengths of each of the 4 colours.
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type, Score, Description & Opinion
• Visit the following website and take the Jung Typology Test (Myers-Briggs)
• Save you score in the word document (this should include percentages for each category).
• Visit the following website and copy and paste the descriptions of your personality type by holding your mouse over the correct cell in the 16 cell table http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
• Do you agree with the description? What do you agree with? Indicate whether or not anything in the description is not applicable to you. Can any of your scores explain this?
- What I can offer an Organization
• Interpret what your personality type will mean for you in terms of what you will be able to bring to the workplace. Describe 4 benefits of your personality to an organization. Click on “all types are equal” on the website to see what you can offer based on your MBTI classification.
- Jobs that Suit My Personality
• Based on #3, List some jobs that might be suited to your personality. (e.g. Accountant) and indicate WHY. Refer to your true colour, Jung Typology Test and/or PD at school hand out.