Answer the following questions with 150+ words each.
- If people are so concerned about equality, then why would they have “women’s studies”? I mean, why isn’t there “men’s studies”?
- You study patriarchy? Like “all men are evil”?
- You study gender? Seems pretty basic to me. You’re either a boy or a girl. (gender vs. sex)
- How can you say that something like disability is socially constructed?
- I believe in equal rights and that every person is valuable and all that, but I’m pretty uncomfortable with the term “feminist.” From what I’ve seen on TV and social media, feminism seems a bit extreme.
- Why do you cover subjects like race, class, or ability (intersectionality) in Women’s Studies?
- I don’t understand why people complain so much about these things. I have never seen or experienced racism or sexism. For the most part they just don’t exist anymore. (post-racial/post-feminist perspective)
Activities are characterized by their extension, spending plan, and timetable. For instance, an Agency is to attempt an undertaking to plan and assemble another upkeep office for its armada of transports (scope), at a gauge of $30 million (starter spending plan) over a three-year time frame (plan). The calendar indicates a characterized starting and end. Activities experience an existence cycle of stages between their beginnings and end that for development ventures are ordinarily: inception, arranging, plan, development, authorizing, and closeout. Task Success is characterized from various perspectives yet quickly implies that it comprises of numerous exercises which must be considered and finished inside the limitations of time, cost, and execution. Task can be fruitful if the accompanying elements are actualized. Day and age: Time assumes a key job for consummation of venture. Each Project are obliged to a particular day and age and inside that time the task ought to be finished. There ought not be any>