Writing a business letter
• Critical thinking (10 points) Discuss how the article: a) stimulated your critical thinking; and b) provided you with new learning (knowledge skills. and awareness). Use specific examples and citations from the article. (1-2 paragraphs)
• Reflective feelings (10 points) Describe feelings evoked: a) as you were reading the article: and b) upon conclusion of the article. Provide examples of places in the article that evoked different feelings (if applicable). What effect did this have on your motivation and future actions about the topic? (1-2 paragraphs)
• Application to course student learning objectives (OSLO) (10 points) a) Discuss how the article matched the OSLO. b) Identify which OSLO matched best with the article and discuss (1-2 paragraphs)
• Application to course topics. readings, or activities (10 points) Discuss how the article matched course topics, readings, activities. and/or expanded upon them. (1-2 paragraphs)
• Application to practice area and professional development (10 points) Describe how the article will enhance your current and future clinical practice and professional development. (Be sure to identify your current clinical practice role and setting and your future professional goals) (1-2 paragraphs).
• Future Action Plan (10 points) Propose a future action plan for you to accomplish within 6 months related to the article. Be sure to propose a realistic and feasible plan that you can achieve within 6 months. Identify professional correspondence as part of the plan in addition to other plan components. (1-2 paragraphs).
• Professional correspondence (10 points) Write a business letter or e-mail concerning the article and/or topic and addressing at least 1 of the focus areas within your correspondence: (cultural competence: quality and safety; evidence-based practice; communication (technologies, critical-thinking, decision-making); care of individuals, families. and communities.