Corporate policies that reflect the organization’s culture and ethical viewpoints.
A. Create three corporate policies that reflect the organization’s culture and ethical viewpoints.
- Explain the rationale behind the policies, including how they align with the organization’s culture.
- Distinguish between ethical and legal issues.
- Analyze the ethical issues at stake in the scenario (e.g., conflict of interest, misuse of resources,
- Describe the purpose of the ethics officer.
B. Describe corporate social responsibility and how it applies to the scenario.
- Explain the ethical desirability of improving the company’s reputation in the community based on the
scenario. The explanation should include three supporting examples of what the company has done or
failed to do that has harmed its image in the community.
- Describe an ethically, socially, and environmentally responsible course of action to address each
example from part B1 based on the company’s culture and core values.
- Explain how the course of action from part B2 is ethically, socially, and environmentally responsible.
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.