The Impact of China’s Corruption on Its Economic Development
- A title page with your name and date.
- An introduction that defines the research question and the conceptual framework and explains the purpose, relevance, and importance of the research.
- Literature review.Define your conceptual framework and carry out an evaluation of other research that used this framework or similar frameworks.
- Data description and analysis. Describe the data you collected. Use your conceptual framework to frame, organize, and analyze the data. Define and evaluate the themes that emerge. State and discuss what insights and conclusions you discovered?
- Conclusion: State what is learned from the research.