MS/NM Attendance Questions
- When assessing a child’s neurovascular status of a casted limb, what are the key components in the nursing assessment?
- When providing parent education for developmental dysplasia of the hip, what would the nurse include in the standard treatment plan and therapy for this disorder?
- Briefly describe the pathophysiology of cerebral palsy and describe the five goals of therapy for children with Cerebral Palsy (CP).
- Children born with myelomeningocele (MM) require a multi-disciplinary approach to care. Identify the team members that would be involved in a child’s care who has MM and describe the rationale for the team member’s involvement.
- Explain 5 key patient education strategies the nurse would include to parents whose child is being treated for “Club Feet”.