You are required to prepare a 5-minute presentation identifying aspects of a specific type of
exemplary business presentation such as sales pitches, progress reports, business proposals etc.
(decided by facilitator). Describe the elements included in a successful delivery giving examples and
• Face-to-face students should present their findings using 5-10 PowerPoint slides or
• Online students may use visual aids in their video but should address the audience
directly paying attention to audio quality, lighting quality, sincerity of presentation,
clarity of your perspective, and overall impact.
Presentations should address the following questions, along with any other relevant points:
• What does an exemplary business presentation look like?
• Which characteristics make it effective?
• How does the effectiveness of the presentation affect the outcome?
• How can the use of technology improve business communication?
• In a business environment, when would you likely use business presentationskills?
• What is the main conclusion(s) of your presentation?