1) The first part should focus on:
• What is geosynthetic and its history?
• Why is it useful for geotechnical/civil engineering?
• Type of geosynthetics (geotextiles, geogrids, geonets, geomembrane, geosynthetic clay liners, geofoam, and geocomposite)
• What are they used for? (functions: separation, reinforcement, filtration, drainage, and containment) explain the functions and how they are useful
• Include pictures of the geosynthetic materials
2) Second part:
• All tension tests types associated with the geosynthetics (brief explanation from ASTM associated with it, this does not have to be in details). Please let me know what tensile tests are you including in the second
• Focus on wide width tensile test (ASTM associated with it, this has to be in details)
• Focus on the creep tensile test (ASTM associated with it, this has to be in details) and write about the confined and unconfined test for it
3) Third part:
• Focus on radial tension test (ASTM associated with it, this has to be in details)
• Write about the biaxial behavior for confined and unconfined